Finance in London
- Academic Term: First summer session
- Approx. Program Dates: June 15-July 24, 2015
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: BBA students with minimum 3.33 GPA
- Prerequisites: FIN 357
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-25 students
- Housing: Student Residences
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
Spend the summer in London taking finance courses at the prestigious London School of Economics (LSE). Commonly regarded as the financial capital of the world, London offers an exciting backdrop to one of the most unique Short-Term Programs offered, as it allows students to take a UT faculty-led course, as well as choose a course to take alongside LSE students from all over the world.
Founded in 1895, the university is known for its excellence in quality, high caliber faculty and its 16 Nobel Prize winners. The LSE ranked 25th in The Times Higher Education World Reputation Ranking and continues to grow in regard around the world. Students will be taking courses at the central London campus.
Limited spots still available to learn more or enroll please contact Maria Terrazas.