Business Law in Edinburgh
- Academic Term: Second summer session
- Program Dates: June 22-July 23, 2015
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: Open to business students w/minimum 2.5 GPA
- Prerequisites: Math 408K or 408C; Math 408L or 408D
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: Off-campus residence hall
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships provided
Rich in history and natural beauty, Edinburgh is one of the world’s great cities. The Business Law Program in Edinburgh provides McCombs BBA students with the opportunity to earn six UT credits at the prestigious University of Edinburgh, and enjoy the city through a series of organized cultural excursions and professional visits.
The University of Edinburgh has attracted international students for over four centuries. It is widely regarded as one of the most prestigious universities in the world, ranking first in Scotland, sixth in Europe, and 20th in the world according to the 2011 QS rankings. Founded in 1583, it receives over 45,000 applications each year, making it the third most popular university in the UK. Admission is extremely competitive.
This program is filled, to be added to the wait list please contact Maria Terrazas.