My | Current BBA Students
Tips from Previous Students
- You can get cheap sandwiches for under a pound if you go to Baguette Express during class in the morning.
- If you want food that's nicer than Tesco (and you're willing to pay a little extra) Marks & Spencer's (abbreviated as M&S) is like the Scottish Whole Foods.
- Play soccer at Meadows Park. It's right by your dorm and a great way to meet locals, and you'll have a blast.
- If you travel to London or anywhere else that has easy access by train, take the train. It may end up costing a little more, but the time savings, the Wi-Fi, and the lack of intensive security checks make it well worth it.
- If you do have to fly somewhere, and you use EasyJet or Ryanair, get to the airport around two hours before your flight. The budget airlines' ticketing process is chaotic to say the least.