International Accounting in Paris
- Academic Term: First summer session (June 1-July 2, 2015, tentative)
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: UT - tMPA and iMPA students with 3.0 UT Accounting GPA
tMPA: ACC381 required, 380K.11 recommended
iMPA: ACC355M, ACC356M, ACC358C, ACC359
Course Language: English
Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: Off-campus residence hall (wireless Internet, washer/dryer)
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
Paris is the number-one tourist destination in the world for a reason. This iconic and breathtaking city is home to the famous Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa at the Louvre, and the Sun King’s Palace at Versailles, just to name a few.
ESCP Europe is one of the premier Grandes Écoles in France. Established in 1819, it is one of the oldest institutions dedicated to business education in Europe, and has campuses in five major European cities: Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, and Turin. It's considered one of the best business schools in France and Europe. Its Master in Management is ranked first worldwide by Financial Times. It also stands 15th in the world ranking for its Executive MBA, and in the2009 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report, the school was ranked 15th in Europe.
Spaces still available! Non-Lottery Enrollment Open Now!