BBA International Programs is proud to offer a range of summer study abroad opportunities!
Faculty-Led Programs are headed by expert McCombs professors, who will accompany a group of students abroad and integrate classroom concepts into a practical, real-world context. Participants will take a pre-determined business course, taught by McCombs faculty. Some programs will also offer a second course, taught by professors at our top-ranked partner universities. Accommodations, cultural activities, company visits and 24/7 on-site support staff are included on these short-term, guided programs.
Summer Exchange Programs and Direct Enroll Programs allow students a more traditional, independent study abroad experience. Participants will chose their own classes and housing and live like a local student. This option is excellent for those looking for more flexibility and deep cultural immersion.
For Faculty-Led and Direct Enroll Programs questions, contact Aleksandra Wingate. For Summer Exchange Programs questions, contact Josh Rucker.
Application Periods & Deadlines - Summer 2021
- October 1 - November 1: Maymester & MPA Faculty-Led Programs
- December 1 - February 1: BBA Faculty-Led Programs
- February 1: Summer Exchange Programs
Faculty-Led Programs Application Process Summer Exchange Programs Application Process
- Summer 2021 is scheduled to proceed at this time
- BBA International Programs will be a virtual office for Fall 2020
- Appointments are now virtual! Book your appointment here. Attending an info session is strongly recommended before making your first appointment
- For the most up-to-date travel information, visit Texas Global's COVID-19 resource page