How to Apply
- If you are sending scores from a prior test, the scores must still be valid at the start of the semester for which you are applying (within the last five years for the GRE or GMAT and two years for the TOEFL or IELTS). We do not waive this requirement for applicants with work experience. The GMAT code for MSITM is 396-44-30. The GRE code is 6882.
- International students must also submit an official report of the TOEFL or IELTS with scores no older than two years. If you obtained your bachelor's degree in the U.S. or other English-speaking country, we may request expired TOEFL or IELTS scores for review.
Qualified applicants may be contacted to schedule an interview as part of the review process. Interviews may be conducted on the phone, through Skype, or in person, depending on the applicant's availability. Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee. You will be able to indicate your interest in multiple programs within any of the Master of Science Program applications.
For more information about degree requirements, policies, procedures, and being an MS Student in the McCombs School of Business, please review our 2021-2022 Student Handbook below.
MSITM Application Checklist Admissions FAQS Student Handbook
International students who complete a STEM-designated degree program like the MSITM may qualify for an additional 24-month extension of OPT.
Attend an Info Session
Upcoming Virtual Info Sessions:
Interested in learning more about our 5 One-Year Specialized Masters programs from Texas McCombs? Join us for a virtual info session! You’ll hear information about the application and admissions process, curriculum and career outcomes, as well as what life is like in Austin.
MS Bridge Info Sessions:
- August 10, 2021 4 p.m. CST
- August 31, 2021 7 p.m. CST
One-Year Specialized Masters Program Info Sessions:
- August 5, 2021 5 p.m. CST
- August 12, 2021 4 p.m. CST
- August 24, 2021 12 p.m. CST