BHP Management in Buenos Aires
- Academic Term: First summer session
- Program dates: June 1- July 2, 2015
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: Open to BHP business students w/minimum 3.25 GPA
- Prerequisites: BA324H and credit or registration for 3 hrs of anthropology, psychology, or sociology
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 30 students
- Housing: Off-campus shared apartments
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
Venture into our first-ever South American program! The brand new BHP Management program is designed exclusively for BHP students. Students earn BHP credit at the prestigious Universidad de San Andrés (UdeSA), and get to experience colorful, lively Buenos Aires, often called the “Paris of Latin America.”
The University of San Andres (UDESA) is a small private institution with a very unique heritage. Named after Saint Andrew, the patron saint of Scotland, the university was founded in 1989 by the Scottish immigrant community in Argentina. The university is known for its excellence in quality, high caliber faculty, and nationally renowned library, considered to be the largest in the country. Students will be taking courses both at the main San Andrés campus (pictured at right), as well as the downtown Buenos Aires campus.
Limited spots still available to learn more or enroll please contact Maria Terrazas.