My | BBA

Visa Information - Paris

U.S. citizen traveling to Paris

US citizens traveling to Paris do not need a visa for a stay of less than 90 days.

Other nationality traveling to Paris

Depending on your nationality, you may or may not require a visa. Students should visit the Consular/Embassy website for information on their specific requirements.

It is your responsibility to research specific requirements for your nationality, and to apply for your visa in time. If you request, BBA IP will provide additional program related documentation to support their visa application. These are things like:

  • a letter describing the nature of the program
  • enrollment status at UT
  • housing
  • insurance coverage.

Students are also encouraged to request an official student enrollment status document from the UT Registrar Office.

You must also notify the UT International Office of your travel plans to avoid experiencing problems with re-entry to the United States.

Page last updated: 9/10/2013