University Nomination - Global Business Leadership Institute
University Nominated Process
Students follow host institution's own selection process and will be nominated by their home institution. Once nominated, they will be required to complete the following items and submit to email@example.com.
- 2015 Enrollment Opens March 1-15, 2015. Application now closed. Please contact your school for university specific enrollment deadlines.
- Program Codes & Policies
- Letter of interest expressing (500 word minimum):
- The reason for the student’s interest in studying at McCombs or in Austin
- The relevance of the program for the student’s degree and career interests
- What the student hopes to gain from the program (professionally or personally)
- Transcript of grades
No additional screening will be required by UT. Please note, nomination process might vary by institution, so please contact your host institution for specific details pertaining to your institution.
Payment Process and Schedule:
The schedule and process varies within each school. Please contact your university for details. Please note all students are required to observe the withdrawal schedule as presented in the financial policy form regardless of host institutions internal schedule.