Your Donations at Work
When you donate to McCombs, your contribution helps us enhance our school on every level.
To support the efforts of faculty and help us recruit, retain, and reward the faculty excellence that increases our standing and benefits our constituents, consider supporting one of the following options:
- Endowed chairs are awarded to deans, department chairs, and superior faculty to enhance their scholarly efforts and research
- Endowed professorships are awarded to outstanding faculty members to reward and enhance scholarly efforts
- Endowed faculty fellowships support excellent teaching faculty regardless of rank or tenure, including visiting scholars in residence
- Faculty Excellence Funds are flexible funds that can be used to respond quickly to sudden opportunities that may arise
Currently the McCombs School of Business provides scholarship packages to two percent of incoming freshmen. With a goal to equip at least 375 total scholarships (90 per class) through the McCombs Scholars program, McCombs aims to widen the impact of scholarships and ensure that the brightest young minds in business have every reason to call Texas McCombs home.
McCombs Scholars Program Levels
- Forty Acres Scholarship: $850,000
Recipients receive four years of tuition and fees, housing and food, a living stipend, books, and summer enrichment activities including a service-learning experience, a study abroad placement, and internships.
- McCombs President's Scholarship: $250,000
Recipients receive four years of tuition.
- McCombs Dean's Scholarship: $125,000
Recipients receive half of tuition for four years.
Read more about the McCombs Scholars Program.
- Endowed Presidential Fellowships are merit-based and are awarded to graduate students who meet the criteria set forth by the donor.
- Endowed Graduate Fellowships are awarded to deserving graduate students based on criteria set forth by the donor.
- Endowed Graduate Research Funds are used to provide research support to deserving graduate students.
- Endowed Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded to deserving undergraduate students based on criteria set forth by the donor.
- General Excellence Endowments support specific or general programs in the colleges, schools, and units.
Please contact Holly Hazlett, Director of Development, at 512-475-8144 or email@example.com. For corporate scholarships, contact Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations Wendy Elder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-471-8064.
Facility Endowments ensure that students and researchers always have access to the latest resources and technology infrastructure upgrades at McCombs. These endowments also provide for building enhancements, repairs and furnishing replacements in order to provide an appropriately maintained environment for our students, faculty, and staff.
Program Excellence Endowments
Endowed Excellence Funds give programs and centers the flexibility to direct support to the greatest area of need in perpetuity.
For more information about supporting the McCombs School of Business, please contact the Development and External Relations team.
Other Ways to Donate
Federal EIN: 74-6000203-C
Mail checks (payable to The University of Texas at Austin) to:
The University of Texas at Austin
McCombs School of Business
ATTN: Development and External Relations
2110 Speedway, Mail Stop B6006
Austin, TX 78712-1270