GET YOUR MS FINANCE DEGREE IN 10 MONTHS
The Texas Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program offers a unique intersection of finance theory and technical, quantitative aptitude from a top-ranked public university. Texas MSF's world renowned faculty will give you the skills necessary to work in the finance industry. Our program is not only designed by industry experts, but is designed for you to acquire in-demand financial modeling skills and broaden your career opportunities with hiring employers. The program is designed as a first degree in finance. In general, undergraduate finance majors are not a good fit. Talk with the Program Staff about your situation.
Things to know about our program:
- Fast-paced introduction to finance theory coupled with excel modeling and other quantitative skills
- The program is designed as a first degree in finance. In general, undergraduate finance majors are not a good fit. Talk with the Program Staff about your situation.
- One-on-one career coaching available to all MSF students to maximize career exploration
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) certification hosted at one of the nation's top business schools
- Small class sizes to facilitate high quality student-professor interaction
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
No prior work experience is required to qualify and the program is open to all undergraduate majors.
The Master of Science in Finance offers a thriving community for our students, connecting students across all four of the Master of Science Program degrees. To learn more about student life in the program, visit our Life at McCombs page (graduation information for current students available on this page!).
Life at McCombs
Master of Science in Finance graduate Kunz Mainali talks about his McCombs experience in the Master of Science Finance program and how he plans to implement the knowledge and skills learned to continue advancing her professional career at Slolam Consulting.
Upcoming Info Sessions
Interested in learning more about our 5 One-Year Specialized Masters programs from Texas McCombs? Join us for a virtual Info Session or Application Workshop! You’ll hear information about the application and admissions process, curriculum and career outcomes, as well as what life is like in Austin.