McCombs Parents Council Funding
"The McCombs School of Business represents a tremendous asset on the UT campus with outstanding students and professors. We are delighted to be part of the Parents Council and the many great things it does."
Chris and Kelli Mize
Parents Council Co-Chairs 2013-2014
For information on the
Texas BBA Program
If you are interested in learning more about how to get involved in the
McCombs Parents Council
The McCombs Parents Council serves an essential role in supporting undergraduate programs, enhancing the quality of the Texas BBA student experience, and continuing the McCombs School tradition of academic excellence and global leadership. Support is given through annual McCombs Parents Council memberships and permanent endowments in support of the undergraduate program.
McCombs Parents Council Memberships
$5,000 – Executive Level
Members of the Executive Level receive all the Advisory and Associate Level benefits below, plus:
- Attend exclusive, semi-annual council meetings in Austin with McCombs leadership
- Opportunity to serve on one subcommittee and make a bigger impact on the school
- Invitations to McCombs Leadership Society events, including the annual Appreciation Dinner and the McCombs Hall of Fame
$2,500 – Advisory Level
Members of the Advisory Level receive all of the Associate Level benefits below, plus:
- Invitations to attend a portion of the semi-annual council meetings in Austin with McCombs leadership
$1,000 – Associate Level
Members of the Associate Level receive the following:
- Email updates on McCombs School of Business programs and initiatives from the Dean
- Email updates tailored for Parents Council members from the Associate Dean
- Invitations to select McCombs Parents Council events
Any amount you can donate will help McCombs protect and expand the programs that will have a direct impact on your student's education during their tenure here.
The Parents Council is playing an integral role in the McCombs School's goal of creating a $4 million endowment to support the BBA Program. Parents can support this effort by making gifts of any amount to the McCombs Parents Council Endowed Excellence Fund. Additionally, parents may also elect to create their own named endowments, starting at $50,000 paid over five years, to support the overall $4 million goal.
The principal funds of these endowments will be held and managed by the University of Texas Investment and Management Company (UTIMCO) in perpetuity. Accumulated returns from these endowments will be used to enhance BBA programs and the undergraduate student experience.
For more information on how to set up a permanent endowment, please contact Sara Jebaily, Stewardship Officer, email@example.com