BBA Career Management
BBA Career Management is a key resource if you're beginning to explore careers, search for an internship, prepare for interviews, or recruit for a full-time position.
We're Here For You
ResourcesConnect with BBA Career Management staff and view resources. Login with your Microsoft Office 365 account.
How to Login to the Career Resources Hub
- Click to the Career Resources Hub and enter your new Microsoft 365 email address
- Your address is <Your UT EID>@my.utexas.edu (e.g. email@example.com)
- To learn more about Microsoft 365, please visit Students and Microsoft 365.
- Click Next
- You will be prompted to log in with your UT EID and password
- After successfully entering your UT EID and password, you will gain access to view everything on the site
Exclusive Services Available to Texas BBA Students
The BBA Career Management staff is dedicated to guiding you through all phases of your career development. At BBA Career Management you can find individual advising, the BA 101 Career Planning Strategies course, specialized programming, and events/workshops.
- Career development and education
- Guidance on career-choice decisions
- Resume and cover letter development/review
- General job search strategies and resources
- The University of Texas at Austin and McCombs Job Boards
- Interview preparation, including mock interviews
- Events & programs to connect with employers
- On-campus interviews in the interview suites
- Offer evaluation and negotiation
U.S. News & World Report
The Texas BBA program is ranked #5 (2021).