McCombs BBA Commencement
Longhorns, we applaud you as you approach the end of your academic program at the McCombs School of Business and The University of Texas at Austin.
Fall Commencement 2022
December 3rd, 3:30pm at Bass Concert Hall
- Apply for Graduation: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/business/gm/
- RSVP for Commencement: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/business/gm/
- RSVP is automatically included in your Grad Application, but you can fill out additional information in the RSVP such as name spelling and updating your mailing address
- Once RSVP information is filled out, no further action is needed and you will not be contacted regarding your submission
- Visit https://utdirect.utexas.edu/business/gm/ to review your graduation application status
- Even if your application is denied, you can still participate in commencement
Graduates must RSVP by November 4th on Grad Manager. RSVPs after 11/4 will not be included in the printed program.
Apply for Commencement Speaker
Apply for Student Speaker for the BBA December Commencement Ceremony.
Applications are due by Saturday, November 5th at 8pm CST: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_56Wvp9QqIect4NM
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have.
BBA Commencement FAQ
*All graduates receive FAQ and instructions via email.
Is there a guest limit or RSVP for guests?
There is no limit, RSVP, or ticket requirement for guests of graduates.
Texas Performing Arts Venue Policies
- All forms of tobacco and tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, per UT Tobacco-Free Policy
- Large backpacks or luggage
- Outside food or drink (including water)*
- Recording devices of any kind
- Cameras with detachable lenses or tripods
- Hard containers including glass and vases
- Items deemed as weapons (including pocket knives) and fireworks
- Banners, balloons, and noisemakers
- iPads, and other tablets
- Pets (Trained service animals or service animals in training with identifiable vests will be allowed. Service animals must remain on leash or in a harness at all times.)
All persons and bags are subject to search. Please visit, https://texasperformingarts.org/visit/venue-policies for more information.
Are graduates seated alphabetically? Do graduates get to cross the stage during the ceremony?
Graduates are seated by major. We allow graduates to sit with their friends instead of alphabetical seating.
All graduates will have the opportunity to cross the stage and have their name read aloud at the BBA ceremony.
I am a Fall 2022 Graduate, can I participate in May 2023 Commencement?
Fall 2022 graduates will be allowed to RSVP and attend May 2023 Commencement. Further information will be shared at a later date.