Why Choose the Texas MSM?
The Texas Master of Science in Marketing (MSM) program is the pivotal degree that transforms students' existing critical thinking skills into applied analytical training. By leveraging our research-based institution and industry leading expertise, we prepare our students for a career in a new economy—a world where data, decisions and action are intertwined. Our students will be equipped with the technical skills necessary to transform data, gather insights and develop meaningful marketing solutions. Our students can expect:
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
- Cohort style classes to enhance faculty to student interaction
- Fast-paced theoretical training paired with rigorous data analysis courses
- Capstone course available in the Spring for students to showcase their skill sets to our corporate partners
- One-on-one career coaching available for all MS degree Marketing students, including career exploration, mock interviews, and company treks
No work experience is required for applicants, though applicants with work experience are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like the graduate path for you, use our contact form below to join our mailing list or contact us directly at TexasMSM@mccombs.utexas.edu!
Speak with Admissions
The Texas McCombs School of Business | Texas MSM Program
Visit: CBA 2.502
Meet with an Admissions Officer and learn more about our one-year master's programs. These small, informal meetings give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the four Master of Science programs (business analytics, finance, IT & management, and marketing).