McCombs BBA Commencement
Longhorns, we applaud you as you approach the end of your academic program at the McCombs School of Business and The University of Texas at Austin.
Share Your Graduation Excitement With Us!
Tag us @UTexasBBA or use #McCombsGrad23 on your social media posts to be featured on our social wall during commencement!
You may also click here to submit photos.
Spring Commencement 2023
May 5th, 8:00am - 11:00am at Moody Center
Can't Make It In Person? Watch Live from Anywhere!
BBA Commencement FAQ
I am a Fall 2022 Graduate, can I participate in May 2023 Commencement?
Fall 2022 graduates will be allowed to RSVP and attend May 2023 Commencement. Further information will be shared at a later date.
Is there a photographer at the ceremony?
Graduates will have their photo taken as they cross the stage and pose for a graduation portrait. After the ceremony, the photography company will contact the graduate via email to provide proofs of the photos and information about ordering.
Is there a UT-wide ceremony?
Yes, all graduates are invited to attend the 140th University-Wide Commencement Ceremony on May 6th, 2023. Review their website for more information on the ceremony. For questions about that ceremony, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse the Digital Program
Apply & RSVP to Graduate
- Apply for Graduation: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/business/gm/
- RSVP for Commencement: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/business/gm/
- RSVP is automatically included in your Grad Application, but you can fill out additional information in the RSVP such as name spelling and updating your mailing address
- Once RSVP information is filled out, no further action is needed and you will not be contacted regarding your submission
- Visit https://utdirect.utexas.edu/business/gm/ to review your graduation application status
- Even if your application is denied, you can still participate in commencement
Graduates must RSVP by April 1st on Grad Manager. RSVPs after 4/1 may not be included in the printed program.
Please review our or contact us with any additional questions you may have.