BBA International Programs is proud to offer a range of summer study abroad opportunities!
Faculty-Led Programs are headed by expert McCombs professors, who will accompany a group of students abroad and integrate classroom concepts into a practical, real-world context. Participants will take a pre-determined business course, taught by McCombs faculty. Some programs will also offer a second course, taught by professors at our partners abroad. Accommodations, cultural activities, company visits and 24/7 on-site support staff are included on these short-term, guided programs.
Summer Exchange Programs and Summer Affiliated Programs allow students a more traditional, independent study abroad experience. Participants will chose their own classes and housing and live like a local student. This option is excellent for those looking for more flexibility and deep cultural immersion.
APPLICATION PERIODS & DEADLINES - SUMMER 2024
- October 1 - 15: May Term & MPA Faculty-Led Programs
- November 1 - 15: BBA Faculty-Led Programs
- February 1: Summer Exchange & Affiliated Programs
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- Limited spaces Still Available for Summer 2024 for Business Law in Edinburgh, Management in Prague and CBHP Management in Copenhagen! Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- Attending an info session is strongly recommended before making your first appointment.
- Students may book appointments via our Contact Us page
May Term Faculty-Led Programs
4 Weeks. 3 Credits. Application Period: October 1-15.
BBA Faculty-Led Programs
MPA Faculty-Led Programs
5 Weeks. 6 Graduate Credits. Application Period: October 1-15.
Summer Affiliated Programs
3-9 Weeks. Up to 12 Credits. Application Deadline: February 1.